Thursday, September 6, 2012

I haven’t been blogging more than a couple times a week for several months now, so I know it’s going to be a challenge to write something new now. I like that, though. So I’m going to be blogging every day now. i hope so.

This week, have been insanely busy and full of stressful. I’ve come home exhausted every day and want to do nothing but crawl into bed. Besides, I was in a really sad, frustrated, and angry mood on Thursday. I was literally about to cry because my teacher scolded me. It was such a stressful time and even now, I still become sad thinking about it.That makes me sad… and kind of freaks me out.



Sometimes I have bad days and that’s okay.

Sometimes I need my friends who always make me laugh.

Sometimes I feel broken and sometimes I am full of passion.

 Sometimes I wonder what the point of this post. And sometimes I think, this… this is it...little bored


 I’m not sure where this post is going or how it should end. I just know that I want to share my thoughts, share a little bit about what it was like for me. But I found support and I feel like I can stand again.  this is what my umi teach me when i felt sombre,,

'You learn. You grow. You move on'.

No comments:

Post a Comment